The University Programme in Counselling Sciences and Management of Social Systems is a further education programme for professions with a focus on management and communication. Based on scientific and subject-specific knowledge, it qualifies students to work independently, to provide services or to take on relevant management functions.
The curriculum is composed of a core study programme, which is compulsory for all students, and various specialisation studies. The following specialisations are currently offered:
- Coaching, organisational development & human resources development
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Psychosocial counselling/life and social counselling
- Supervision, coaching and organisational development
- Educational, career counselling and educational management
- Psychotraumatology and resilience
- Social education and social management
- Event management and event marketing
- Leadership and social management
- Project management
Detailed information is available in German.